When the holidays arrive, the happiness of enjoying the well-deserved rest is clouded by the concern of where to leave your cat. Ruled out the option of leaving him alone at home, and if no friend or relative can take care of him, a good option is a cat hotel. So that you leave more calmly, in this article we tell you what are the pros and cons of leaving your cat in a hotel.
Can a cat stay home alone?
Living with a cat at home entails a responsibility that, sometimes, implies certain resignations. We are not going to tell you that you cannot go on vacation if you have a cat, but you must take responsibility for its well-being when you are not there. If you go on vacation and cannot take your cat, there are basically three options:
- That you leave your cat at home with everything necessary for its well-being and a person you trust goes, at least once a day, to check that the cat is well, has access to water and food, the litter box is clean, etc…
- Take your cat to a friend or family member’s house. Although cats do not like changes, if you already know that person and they are sociable cats, it should not be a problem.
- Lastly, if all else fails, you can opt for a cat hotel. In this case, take your time to choose the most suitable according to the personality of your cat. You already know that cats do not like changes and that they can get stressed easily. To help you decide, we will tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of leaving your cat in a hotel.
There are fantastic cat hotels that have thought of every detail, are cute, well run, and have never had a problem with a guest. However, despite all this, your cat may not be ready to be left in a hotel. To help you make the decision, and improve your cat’s circumstances, let’s look at some advantages and disadvantages of leaving your cat in a hotel.
Why Choose a Cat Boarding?
- If your cat is sociable, he will appreciate having playmates.
- With proper licensed boarding facilities and surveillance, your cat will enjoy the freedom to explore and forget about the stress of leaving and going.
- You can take advantage of an expert to help you improve your cat’s behavior.
- Living with other cats acquires more socialization tools.
If you decide to go for cat boarding for your kitty, San Diego Cat Hotel | Margale Pet Resort is the place to be. They take good care of your cat and ensure that your cat is happy.